In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of this program, the decision of Kubota Tractor Corporation shall be final. Kubota reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the program or any portion of it at any time due to reasonable business consideration or circumstances beyond its control.
PROGRAM QUALIFICATION PERIOD
January 1 – December 31, 2013
TRAVEL DATES & DESTINATION
March 4 – March 11, 2014 Sydney, Australia
All U.S. Kubota Tractor Dealers with sales agreement inception date prior to December 31, 2011.
All Wholegoods, Parts and Implements that are settled for in 2013 will count toward your 2013 year-end settlement total.
CUTOFF DATE FOR SETTLEMENTS
All EFT remittances must be submitted in KOARS no later than 7pm Pacific Standard time on Saturday, December 28, 2013 to count toward 2013 Dealer Sales Contest qualification.
Contracts must be funded by the close of business on December 31, 2013 for the funds to qualify. Due to year-end high volume processing, only contracts received and logged by December 23, 2013 can be guaranteed for funding by December 31, 2013.
A complete funding package must be received by Kubota Leasing no later than December 28, 2013 to guarantee that settlements will count toward 2013 Dealer Sales Contest qualification.
HOW TO WIN
Winners will be selected based upon their year-end percentage growth over the pre-determined Settlement Base, unique to each dealer. The settlement base is set at the dealer’s 2012 year-end settlement total, or the average of 2011 and 2012 settlements, whichever is greater. A minimum Base of $1,000,000 for Single Location and $2,000,000 for Multiple Location will be set for a dealer who’s calculated Base falls below these amounts. For multiple location dealers, settlements represent a combined total for all stores.
NEW DEALERS (MULTIPLE LOCATION)
Multiple location dealers with stores incepted after December 31, 2012 will be evaluated and provided an adjusted settlement base for this contest.
Dealers will be assigned to either a Single (S) location group or the Multiple (M) location group, based on ownership
SINGLE LOCATION DEALERS
Single location dealers will be assigned to one of the groups listed below based upon their pre-determined Settlement Base.
S-1: Settlements of $4,100,000 or more
S-2: Settlements from $2,900,000 to 4,099,999
S-3: Settlements from $1,800,000 to $2,899,999
S-4: Settlements from $1,000,000 to $1,799,999
SELECTION OF WINNERS – SINGLE LOCATION
S-1: Top 20 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
S-2: Top 15 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
S-3: Top 13 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
S-4: Top 8 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
MULTIPLE LOCATION DEALERS
Multiple location dealers will be assigned to one of the groups listed below based upon their pre-determined Settlement Base.
M-1: Settlements of $7,200,000 or more
M-2: Settlements from $5,200,000 to 7,199,999
M-3: Settlements from $2,000,000 to $5,199,999
SELECTION OF WINNERS – MULTIPLE LOCATION
M-1: Top 13 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
M-2: Top 10 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
M-3: Top 9 dealers with greatest % growth over settlement base earn a trip for two
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- At the conclusion of the sales contest, dealership results will be audited. Formal notification will be sent to winning dealers upon completion of audit
- Trips are non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash, nor will partial refunds be granted due to individual program modifications, and/or early program departure
- Trips must be taken at the time specified by Kubota
- Trip awarded is a trip for two. Should only 1 individual be able to attend, the 2nd trip is forfeited. No exceptions made for the trip cancellation
- Awarded trips must be taken by the dealer principal or member of the dealership that plays a significant role in the dealership business
- Trips are for adults only – no one under 21 years of age allowed
- Kubota reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude any dealer from the trip that is in either personal or business bankruptcy, receivership or any other adverse financial circumstance.
- Dealers in violation of the standard Kubota Sales and Service Agreement are not eligible
- Dealers with less than one full calendar year’s history of Kubota settlements are not eligible
- If there is a change of ownership during the program period January through December, neither the buyer nor the seller will be eligible
TAX LIABILITY FOR FEDERAL, STATE, OR OTHER TAXES
Federal tax form 1099 or W2 will be issued when required by IRS regulations. The W-9 submission must take place (available on trip registration website) during registration and prior to ticketing for the trip. Kubota will not be responsible for any taxes incurred. Kubota does not give tax advice; please consult your tax advisor.